Significantly it clings to my mind till this date
Throughout the first day to endless decade
After my youth until I aged
Calling to me loud and soft
That i shall always remember your name

Compassion-wise, I have received
Loving-wise, I have shared
Union-wise, i have learned
Bonding-wise, with you i shall never part



Friday, June 20, 2008

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to the two newly crowned Mr. and Ms. INTI 2008

The 'Fever-ish' ILYAS and the gorgeous JEAN!!!!

Not to forget that the other contestants has also nailed us all during the Orientation Night. In fact, all the contestants had given out their best performances. It took me quite some time to vote for my ideal choice because all of them were equally Outstanding! I am sure everyone had their jaws dropped onto the ground when witnessing the real kungfu-- Wushu by Zjen Thak, the oriental music instrument--Chinese harp played by Fernie, the modernized classical violin--Canon in D played by Ren, great Fever-ish cowboy song by Ilyas, sexy modern dance cum chair dance by Jean, charismatic vocals with acoustic guitars by JC and Amos and last but not least--the fabulous Latin Dance by Lucos and his partner Grace!! I don't know about you guys, but I almost shouted my lungs out. Did i mention that Lucos is the winner for the Best Talent Award? Yupe, he undoubtedly deserves that if you were to see him sliding gracefully with his stunning Cha Cha moves along
with his forever-confidence smile.=)

So, CONGRATULATIONS Lucos! You definitely nailed it man!^o^" a big round of applause to your lovely partner too yea!

All in all, I would like to thank everyone who has made the Orientation Night 2008 a great success. I had a very enjoyable evening and I hope that you guys felt the same way too. Also,
on behalf of the organizing committees, I would like to thank all of you, who had participated in this Mr. and Ms. INTI blog-voting poll. Thank you so much for your participation and support! You guys have been very supportive and enthusiastic and we really appreciate that.

Here, I would like to grab this spacious blog to dedicate 'The Best Emcee Award' to Mr. Ram,
the self-proclaimed "cute, hot and charming" emcee, who never failed to entertain us and keep the chilly night alive than ever! Well done Ram! Thank you so much for your great performance.

Once again, congratulations to all the winners and don't forget to share your prizes!

Stay tune, stay WILD!

HOWDY!

(still in quite a very high mood now ^o^")


*More details and highlights of the Orientation Night will be coming up next, followed by the great photos of the Night! So, stay with us!


No comments: